So we have had many events on the calendar!
3 Churches got together for a church Pic-Nic and service at a Park.
Last week there was a national holiday so we rented a bus and joined 500 others at Word of Life to celebrate. There was a barbeque, soccer tournament, pool, and great preaching of the gospel where about 25 people accepted Christ as their Savior.
Today, until Saturday, every night we will have a seminar on “God’s Design for the Family”.
Bible Institute Students
Our good friends and co-workers from Miratejo were approved by the board of deacons to be sent by the church to go Study the Word of God at WOLBI in Argentina!
Both of these couples feel that the Lord has called them to full time ministry and have shown their desire to prepare themselves to serve. It will be great for the churches here in Portugal to have young couples like theses prepared to teach God´s Word.
School Starts in March, so from then until now they will be working and waiting for the funds needed to study.
Tiago & Sara Capote: Tiago is head of the music and is the youth Sunday school teacher, Sara is the organizer of the women’s ministries
Jairo & Lina both work alongside us with the youth ministries. Jairo is also the adult Sunday school teacher.
Happy Birthday Mario!
May 25th Mario turned 28, it was fun to be able to spend time with his mom and two sisters. His mom and sister Carla had never gone bowling so it was really fun to see them learn and trough the balls down the lane. :D
• For Mario’s father, especially for his salvation, we have been over to visit several times this last month and have not found him so well.
• For Wisdom as we make decisions and counsel others.
• For Dependence and Faithfulness to our Lord.
• Pray for Rui a teen who accepted Christ as his Savior with Mario and is coming to youth group.
• For Tatiana, Sara, Rafael, Thulio, Beatriz and other teens who we have started discipleship.
• For our car to be fixed soon.